Fulfil the Criteria?
Then you can visit is on one of our information sessions advertised via our website or apply via UCAS as soon as the application window is open. Places are limited and in high demand so early application is recommended.
Why Train with BwD School Direct?
We are successful and developing schools, offering employment and early leadership opportunities
- We work in partnership with members of the Blackburn with Darwen Group
- DACA received a good Ofsted graded provider  with exceptional completion and employment rates
- Our partner schools are all good or outstanding (Ofsted) and have a shared outlook on successful education
- We offer relevant training and are determined that our trainees attain outstanding
- All trainees can gain PGCE accreditation
About your placement
You will complete your main placement in one of the appropriate partnership schools for your subject.
- You will have a second placement at one of the other schools within the partnership.
- You will have your own personal tutor/mentor.
- You will have opportunities to experience professional development in a wide variety of alternative school settings (Special and Sixth Form).
- You will create a file of evidence to support your successful development.
- You will gain a PGCE with Masters Accreditation through the University of Cumbria